Can Hemp Oil Help My Cat's Asthma?
First of all, did you know asthma is common in cats? The asthma is generally due to some type of allergic reaction. And, it’s usually not diagnosed until a cat is four to five years of age.
Symptoms of Feline Asthma
If you’re not sure if your cat has asthma or not, some of the signs include the following:
- Breathing quickly
- Appearing to be ‘out of breathe’
- Breathing with his or her mouth open
Photo credit: Cornell University of Veterinary Medicine
Treating Feline Asthma
As far as traditional treatment goes, veterinarians generally prescribe corticosteroids to reduce the inflammation in your cat’s lungs (in oral, injectable, or inhaled form).
There has been a bit of research done suggesting omega-3 fatty acids and other nutritional elements may reduce the effects from asthma in cats.
Our Product Here at Valerio Paws
This is an all-natural, certified organic, hemp oil for dogs and cats!
Here is what you get with Valerio Pet Hemp Oil:
- One Cert Certification: To date, Valerio Pet Hemp Oil is the only USDA Certified Organic Pet Hemp Oil on the market.
- Cold pressed, hemp seed oil.
- Peace of mind of knowing exactly what you are feeding your dogs and cats (USDA Certified Organic Hemp Oil); 100% Pure Pet Hemp Oil.
- 300 mg of hemp oil for dogs and cats.
- A product free of masked fragrance, additives, preservatives, flavors and other "filler" ingredients.
Customer satisfaction is our company's first and only priority.
If you aren't completely satisfied with our product, contact us through our various social media outlets or email info@ValerioPaws.com and we will work for a happy resolution.