Is Your Dog Nuts for Coconuts? Try This Hemp Oil Recipe!
If your dog is a fan of coconut treats, this recipe is for you. If you aren’t sure what your dog thinks of coconut quite yet, this is the perfect recipe to try, too.
This recipe requires only five ingredients. It’s easy to make. And, it doesn’t take any baking.
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 2-3 tablespoons peanut butter
- ⅓ cup finely shredded coconut
- 3 cups of rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon hemp oil
- Combine the coconut oil, hemp oil, peanut butter, and rolled oats together and throw them in the food processor.
- Mix the ingredients until they’re all combined.
- Grab a spoon and scoop out bite size pieces.
- Roll the bite-size pieces into little balls.
- Throw each ball into the finely shredded coconut until there’s a nice layer of coconut on the treat.
- Place on a flat try and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
That’s it! It’s that simple!
P.S.- Only give your dog one or two of these treats at a time. Treats are treats and should be provided as such (in moderation).